Quality Inn(Cherokee)
US$89
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
US$136
US$124
Hampton.com
US$99
US$76
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Rolling Hills Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$229
  • Pool
All reviewspicnic tablesneon signroom opensoffice managerback porchrooms are cleanbeautiful rivergreat place to stayrelaxing staystayed one nightfaycreekpetgroundhogdqchildhoodpup
Reviewed 26 April 2018

My wife, daughter, and I stayed here on Easter weekend for the first time. It was a spur of the moment trip and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable this motel is. The office staff was great, they even gave my daughter an Easter basket! I travel regularly for work and stay in the nicest hotels (on the company dime of course) and I have to say that I felt just as comfortable and welcomed at the Pink as in any of the high dollar hotels. This is a great place and I will definitely go back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lhaney2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Sweet vintage hotel. My favorite place in Cherokee! I want to buy this little place some day. Brought back so many memories from my childhood. Great location. Great staff. Clean rooms. Walk straight from the front door through the room out the back door and you see the beautiful river.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We came down to Cherokee on Labor Day weekend. We saw the Pink Motel and decided to stay there because it was pet friendly. We loved the Motel and our bird named Popeye loved it too (he usually hates motels). We will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Cute motel where you enter your room from the parking lot and go straight thru to the back patio on the creek! The room had everything we needed. It was very clean and smelled nice. Very short drive to Harrah's casino. Lots of restaurants and shopping as well as nature and historical interests. We stayed while they were having an old classic car show and bikers group. We left the casino at 8:30 Friday night and it was like a ghost town. Everything was shut down except a Wendy's. The lobby was PINK! I had to buy the hoodie it was so cute. The bath/shower was hysterical as it was sunken. Can't wait to go back. Ms Faye is the office manager and she is a doll!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed with my two little granddaughters and our pup! We were totally pleased! The girls at the desk were friendly and helpful! My kids loved the pink everywhere!! Our room was sparkling clean and freshly painted. The beds are very comfortable. The best part is how the back door of your room opens out onto the river bank grassy area where there are chairs, picnic tables, and grills. The river sounds heavenly!! There was a beautiful elk buck wading in the river! The whole place is clean and tidy!! Can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are ground floor with a lovely, relaxing area out back on the river!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family