on my birthday i wanted to go to lake lure/ chimney rock to ride from columbia sc. in the middle of my ride the rain poured so i came down the mountain and walked in this little place soak and wet. an "angel" name Scout was there to help me get a room and shared all the information i needed to help me through this adventure. this went from a omg what do i do situation to a great evening at the inn and the little town i love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock