Quality Inn(Clemmons)
US$55
US$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$125
US$114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$109
US$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$107
US$94
US$84
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$138
US$125
All reviewsbreakfast buffetfront deskroom was cleanstaff was friendlya great dealthe wait staffwinston salemvery nice stayabove averagespent one nightone nightergreat place to stayoutdoor poolnorth carolinacoffee makerdouble queenback home
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We enjoyed our one night stay. Our room was very nice and appeared to be updated with new furniture, bathroom was clean. The room did get humid when the AC was off for a while but as soon as it came back on the room temp was fine. The stairwell in the section of the hotel we stayed in did need to be swept. The hallway was out dated and the wallpaper peeling in one place but I don't sleep in hallways so that didn't bother us. Beds were queen size and comfortable, had 3 pillows on each bed which was nice. Breakfast was good, bacon, link sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, oatmeal, yogurt w/ topping options, cereals, milk, juice. Breakfast room is small but does have overflow into the adjacent bar area, staffed so coffee is served to you and refilled often without asking. They do have a pool but we did not use it. Public restroom that I used outside breakfast area was very clean and updated. Would definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: Our room was in the very back of the hotel and was very quite.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I am shocked that there are reviews that say that this hotel is clean and a nice place to stay. There were live and dead bugs all over the room and pieces of food all around the beds. The musty, damp smell was intense! The room looked like it hadn't been dusted in a year. I could have made a wig with previous guests' hair that was all over the bathroom and bedsheets. I think the rooms deliberately have poor lighting so that you're less likely to see all of the gross things! When I went to the front desk to express my disbelief at the condition of the room, the evening employee seemed totally unfazed and offered no solutions for a resolution. This hotel has very low standards. If you have average or high standards, do NOT stay here. You will be very disappointed.

3  Thank Lauren F
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Came to town for a concert with my brother, right off the bat the reservation was messed up. Gave us a king room instead of two queens. Irritating.

Upon getting into the room, the property is very old and dated. It used to be a Ramada based on the address and the look of the hotel. Not much has been altered since the change in ownership. Expect a 1985 looking Ramada. We turned the Air Conditioner unit on and discovered that a V8 running straight pipes was attached to the wall. It was that loud. How an electric motor can sound that loud I have no idea. At least it did get the room cool.

Bed was worn out and soft, not up to modern standards at all.

Only saving grace for the room is that I will say it was clean.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

That was the worst place we have every stayed in. place was dirty, no service and the hallway was so noisy no one can sleep. Call the front desk several times to complain no one picked up the phone. I will never recommend this place for anyone.

Room Tip: Keep on Driving some where else
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This was my 2nd year staying here. All the staff was great along with a clean room and a great buffet breakfast. I love our easy it is to get to of of I-40 plus plenty of places to eat at in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business