“Friend's Wedding”

Village Inn Event Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Clemmons
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend stayed overnight at this hotel and had her wedding at in one of the event rooms and I couldn't have asked for anything better for her! The food was amazing, the staff especially Dillon at the front desk was amazing! Everything that came up that we needed, they helped us down to having safety pins! They were very accommodating and helpful. I was very, very impressed and would recommend this place highly!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank nflores72

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about our trip was simply amazing! The young man, Dillon, running the front desk during our stay was such a big help. He answered any and all of questions, always had a smile on (and it was quite contagious I must say!) He gave us information about restaurants around us, which ones were family friendly and which ones were for a more "Date night" type. And where the best shopping is! I will highly recommend this event center to anyone, hands down the best service I have ever received!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chasity S
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Paris and Thalia were working the front desk.. Both of them could not have been more helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back. I am very happy with the experience I had because of Thalia and Paris.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Village Inn is easily accessible from I-40 just outside Winston Salem. It was a great location for a NC meeting because it was convenient for overnight stays, as well as those who just drove in for the day.
The rooms were well equipped, but the furnishings are a little on the shabby side and need upgrading. However, the room and hotel were very clean. The breakfast bar, snacks and the boxed lunches provided for the group were quite good and well prepared. Although, I did not eat there, they do have a restaurant/bar inside the hotel.
The staff was friendly and competent.
I stayed on the 1st floor, so not sure if there is an elevator for the 2nd floor.
Overall, it was a great stay and very reasonably priced. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Not sure if there is an elevator for 2nd floor access. There are several entrance options for parkin...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I spent just one night here. The front desk, both morning and night, is helpful and friendly. My room was clean and well appointed. The lobby is nice. Breakfast was a bit confusing; maybe a sign saying we can carry our breakfast into the bar area?
I attended a meeting here. Sound, lighting, chairs and stuff are all satisfactory.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clemmons
6.1 km away
8.9 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall
Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall
#25 of 38 in Winston Salem

Been to Village Inn Event Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Village Inn Event Center

Address: 6205 Ramada Dr, Clemmons, NC 27012-9216 (Formerly The Village Inn Golf & Conference Center)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Clemmons
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Clemmons
Price Range: RM310 - RM441 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Village Inn Event Center 3*
Village Inn Event Center offers 141 spacious sleeping rooms, Crosby Restaurant & Sports Bar, Free Parking, Outdoor Pool, Exercise Room and Complimentary Wireless Internet Service.Surrounded by seven acres of well-manicured grounds, Village Inn Event Center has a relaxed and comfortable ambience and is just minutes away from the major business centers of Winston-Salem and Greensboro, North Carolina. Consider us your All-In-One Venue for your meeting and overnight needs, featuring the Crystal Ballroom. Our 9 Elegant Banquet Rooms can accommodate any event up to 1,000 guests. Thanks to our convenient location in North Carolina, our business, leisure, and group travelers enjoy the best of what the Piedmont Triad has to offer while staying in our newly renovated guest rooms. We specialize in hassle-free golf packages for play on the area’s finest courses. Our on-site Golf Coordinator handles all the details, so our guests can relax and enjoy their golf outing. From a small birthday party to a large wedding reception and everything in between, rest assured that the Village Inn Event Center can and will fulfill all of your meeting needs. Each of our 141 newly renovated (May 2012) guest room has custom built Thomasville Furniture, Pearl Signature Linens, 32" Flat-Screen HDTV, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator. The desk has a large comfortable ergonomic chair, desk lamp, and personal in room coffee maker. The room also comes equipped with an alarm clock equipped with an IPOD Docking Station that allows you to wake up to your favorite tunes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Village Inn Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Village Inn Golf And Conference Center