Quality Inn(Clemmons)
Hampton.com
US$109
US$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$118
Home2.com
US$94
US$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$128
US$125
Hampton.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetfront deskroom was cleana great dealthe wait staffstaff was friendlybaconvery nice staywinston salemabove averagespent one night hereyoung manone nighterhot breakfast was excellentoutdoor poolnorth carolinacoffee maker
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Everything about our trip was simply amazing! The young man, Dillon, running the front desk during our stay was such a big help. He answered any and all of questions, always had a smile on (and it was quite contagious I must say!) He gave us information about restaurants around us, which ones were family friendly and which ones were for a more "Date night" type. And where the best shopping is! I will highly recommend this event center to anyone, hands down the best service I have ever received!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chasity S
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Paris and Thalia were working the front desk.. Both of them could not have been more helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back. I am very happy with the experience I had because of Thalia and Paris.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Village Inn is easily accessible from I-40 just outside Winston Salem. It was a great location for a NC meeting because it was convenient for overnight stays, as well as those who just drove in for the day.
The rooms were well equipped, but the furnishings are a little on the shabby side and need upgrading. However, the room and hotel were very clean. The breakfast bar, snacks and the boxed lunches provided for the group were quite good and well prepared. Although, I did not eat there, they do have a restaurant/bar inside the hotel.
The staff was friendly and competent.
I stayed on the 1st floor, so not sure if there is an elevator for the 2nd floor.
Overall, it was a great stay and very reasonably priced. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Not sure if there is an elevator for 2nd floor access. There are several entrance options for parking close to your room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I spent just one night here. The front desk, both morning and night, is helpful and friendly. My room was clean and well appointed. The lobby is nice. Breakfast was a bit confusing; maybe a sign saying we can carry our breakfast into the bar area?
I attended a meeting here. Sound, lighting, chairs and stuff are all satisfactory.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed at the Village Inn Event Center with a golf group of 12. Their event manager helped coordinate all our arrangements, including financial, at the golf courses. Each of us had our own room with a king bed and sofa, along with small refrigerator and microwave. The room was clean, and all aspects worked well. They also provided us a hospitality room as a group, where we could gather at the end of our golf, and do what most golfers do at the end of the day. They included the breakfast buffet as part of our package - nothing fancy, but very good - eggs, bacon sausage, breads, fruit, sausage gravy, coffee, juice - all the necessities. The bar area is comfortable, with several TV's, and plenty of lounge furniture. It is in a great location, right off an Interstate 40 exit. There a plenty of restaurants in close proximity. I would hope as a group we return next year for our next trip - this was a really efficient operation that treated us very well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends