“Ideal for lunch...”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 73 Restaurants in Clemmons
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a great place for lunch...fresh salads, hearty soups, great sandwiches. If you need/want a treat, try one of the bakery items. The bagels are great, but they do run out early so don't be surprised if the selection is limited. My husband and I are fans of the Pick 2...half a sandwich...cup of soup...half salad. Great choices. The Fuji apple salad with chicken and the strawberry salad are both excellent. I'm not usually a soup person, but I love the French onion soup which is topped with croutons and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. I find the prices a bit high, but the quality is always there and I have found that all Paneras are basically the same. My only complaint...the parking!

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

While Dad was across the street at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, my Aunt and I went for lunch. The food was soooo good! The staff was very helpful and courteous. I may have a new favorite restaurant!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I've eaten at this Panera a number of times, and have never had a problem........not one, not with anything. My usual order is a sandwich, prepared with a different cheese than is listed on the menu, and it is always prepared per my request. Service is friendly and quick. Absolutely no complaints here!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I've had most everything on Paneras menu over the years but I never felt it was a good value for the portion size. I understand many of their items, like soups and mac cheese, are pre made and delivered to the stores which simply warm them up. Some of their offerings for kids are baffling, like mac cheese or PBJ with a hunk of bread on the side.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Stopped off on the way to the airport.

The food was delivered quick and it tasted fairly good.

Would recommend.