“Good place to relax.”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Clemmons
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is a good place to relax with a nice drink. it is usually quiet so I enjoy doing working or studying.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Nice Starbucks with efficient drive thru, but it's not worth the hassle to wait through lights and pull a u turn if you're on the opposite side of Lewisville clemmons road.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I live five minutes from this Starbucks I typically order on the app to assure my drink is correct and ready when I arrive. Neither happens. I do not do dairy I make sure my order is correct, soy no whip. Yet I get there (with no one waiting) my drink is not ready, it has whipped crime piled on top, no cinnamon and the wrong size. This has been going on for a few months now and it is infuriating. I went through the drive through once to pick up my drink and it was the wrong size and the girl behind the counter looked at me and said well "you ordered it" I drove around went inside and showed my order in my phone and THEY made the wrong drink size!! Size wouldn't be a big deal but the price difference is. I don't understand how you make someone's drink incorrectly when it is in writing! No I Drive to Winston Salem to get my drink which is inconvenient but they get my order right.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Needed a pick me up on the road an an americano did the trick. Not great, but a God cup of caffeine! Very clean inside. I would definitely recommend this location.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I visit the Clemmons Starbuck's regularly and they are always so nice and kind. The drive thru is very efficient and they get you through in good time.