“Good Food Good Price”

Andele Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 315 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I always get the Pollo Fundido minus the sour cream, fried with no beans. It is always very good and they give you two, but with a teenage son he always helps me eat the second one. I go to some Mexican Restaurants and they aren't always good, but I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Third visit here, and same as the first two. Good food, good service, good visit. You will be surprised on first look here, but give it a try, you will be very glad that you did.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

My most "Favorite" place in this town!!! The food is excellent, and be ready to eat, because they are quick too!!! Outside patio, Cantina, with the best "Margarita" to accompany your dinner!!! Service and the people are so friendly, like family to me!!! A must go too!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This was our 4th trip to this restaurant. The food and the service is remarkable....BUT... We had a party of 6 and we paid for our meal with our debit card and in the tip line... we wrote" cash on table".... and handed our waitress 10.00 in cash for her tip.... The next day when our food bill went through our account... there was an extra 5.00 in the total.... So if the employees will steal from the customers then they will steal from their employer.... We will NOT Go back to this restaurant... because a thief is a thief is a thief....

1  Thank cbaref00t
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Native cuisine, courteous staff, excellent food. Delicious 7 seas soup. Carne asada to die for! Owners are most pleasant and gracious. Two of the salsas are magnificent, but one not so much. Fried whole fish was a little dry but still delicious. Beer is pleasantly cold. Smiles freely given. An excellent restaurant experience. I left happy and full.