“Wonderful lunch, great staff”

Andele Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 340 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I came for lunch after mass. The food is totally exquisite, home-made style. Three different salsas, all absolutely fresh and tasty. Staff was cordial and accommodating. Loved the green enchiladas. Ambiance is Mexican of course. They just finished an extension. You know this is the real thing because most of the clientele are Mexicans!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Sometimes too much spice can be a detriment. Some of the items were very good. Some they went way overboard with the spices. Salsa that came with the ok chips were the highlight of the meal, especially the Chipotle one.... service was not so good, my wife cannot eat bell peppers, we asked the waiter twice to make sure they omitted peppers and her plate came out covered with them. We saved room for dessert... ordered fried ice cream. We got a stale bowl of a tiny scoop of not even crunchy ice cream drowned in whipped crime. Yuck!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I always get the Pollo Fundido minus the sour cream, fried with no beans. It is always very good and they give you two, but with a teenage son he always helps me eat the second one. I go to some Mexican Restaurants and they aren't always good, but I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Third visit here, and same as the first two. Good food, good service, good visit. You will be surprised on first look here, but give it a try, you will be very glad that you did.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

My most "Favorite" place in this town!!! The food is excellent, and be ready to eat, because they are quick too!!! Outside patio, Cantina, with the best "Margarita" to accompany your dinner!!! Service and the people are so friendly, like family to me!!! A must go too!!!

Been to Andele Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!