“Spicy athentic food!”

Andele Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 315 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was returning from Dublin, Ireland. They security guard in Dublin asked me if I had been to Andele's. It was his favorite restaurant in the Carolinas. It has a great reputation for a reason.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Good food and good service.
We have been coming here for years. Love the food! Chips are usually very fresh and they will work to make your order right.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This use to be one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. I decided to visit one afternoon for takeout. When arrived there were 4 young servers at front more focused on gossip than attending to the customer needs. As I waited few seconds, one looks up wearing an "exaggerated" cat eyeliner and asks, "what are you having?" This is not the warm greeting I had always received by the original owners who would first ask if I wanted to dine in or order takeout. My surprised facial expression didn't register with the immature host. I had to ask for a menu then she finally realized her error. No offer of apology was attempted. The menu had completely changed and customer service too. Don't be fooled by the name. This place is obviously under new management with awful customer service!!! I declined to place an order and left with no plans of ever returning. Advice to management: be very careful about who you hire to represent your business and please select a mature host staff.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I came for lunch after mass. The food is totally exquisite, home-made style. Three different salsas, all absolutely fresh and tasty. Staff was cordial and accommodating. Loved the green enchiladas. Ambiance is Mexican of course. They just finished an extension. You know this is the real thing because most of the clientele are Mexicans!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Sometimes too much spice can be a detriment. Some of the items were very good. Some they went way overboard with the spices. Salsa that came with the ok chips were the highlight of the meal, especially the Chipotle one.... service was not so good, my wife cannot eat bell peppers, we asked the waiter twice to make sure they omitted peppers and her plate came out covered with them. We saved room for dessert... ordered fried ice cream. We got a stale bowl of a tiny scoop of not even crunchy ice cream drowned in whipped crime. Yuck!