“Great place for lunch in Concord”
Review of Carm's Cafe

Carm's Cafe
Ranked #32 of 340 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We were visiting Concord for two days, and a local woman suggested we go here for lunch. Loved the food and the staff. Had chicken salad and avocado one day and the tuscan chicken the next day. Delicious. Soups were also very good. The prices are very reasonable. You can get a Senior half sandwich and soup for $5. Highly recommend Carm's Cafe.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We had an amazing lunch served by three great staff members. The chicken salad was DELICIOUS. Although they didn't have the side-salad with the quinoa available, I did get to substitute an equally delicious small greens salad with REALLY good balsamic dressing.

The service was excellent.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Concord surprised me. A small Southern town, north of Charlotte should not have this many great places to eat. Bistro, Gianni's are great for dinner, Carm's is our go to place for lunch. All great

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Carm's is a great sandwich shop! Dana makes everything from scratch. We particularly enjoy the chicken salad, avacado chicken salad, and pimento cheese. She has soup specials daily and the occasional low-country boil. One of the best restaurants in downtown Concord.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I went for lunch today and absolutely loved my food! I got a chicken salad on a tomato basil wrap with a side of macaroni salad. I can't see where either needs one ounce of improvement. I definitely recommend this place and I will be going back!