“I love this cafe!!!”

Carm's Cafe
Ranked #32 of 340 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 4 February 2017

It's a very relaxing, calm small town diner vibe. I loved the food and the people there were so welcoming and nice. Definitely a great place to enjoy lunch with someone. I think their best food was their

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Worth a visit! I had lunch with a friend who was familiar with the cafe! So glad she suggested this hidden gem! I had Tuscan chicken sandwich which was very tasty, great sandwich and friend had sweet potato wrap; she loved it! I also had chicken salad to go since it was highly recommended!! Family had it for lunch next day and it was really good! Had oranges, pecans and cran-raisins! Definitely recommend and I will be back!!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We were visiting Concord for two days, and a local woman suggested we go here for lunch. Loved the food and the staff. Had chicken salad and avocado one day and the tuscan chicken the next day. Delicious. Soups were also very good. The prices are very reasonable. You can get a Senior half sandwich and soup for $5. Highly recommend Carm's Cafe.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We had an amazing lunch served by three great staff members. The chicken salad was DELICIOUS. Although they didn't have the side-salad with the quinoa available, I did get to substitute an equally delicious small greens salad with REALLY good balsamic dressing.

The service was excellent.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Concord surprised me. A small Southern town, north of Charlotte should not have this many great places to eat. Bistro, Gianni's are great for dinner, Carm's is our go to place for lunch. All great

Been to Carm's Cafe? Share your experiences!