My wife and I travel extensively... on a recent trip we thought we would check-out the Mall at Concord, NC. Called for a room...asked for a suite!
The room we received was just short of a shoebox.
- The bed was within 12 inches of the closet door / opening or side wall, making it very difficult to walk past.
- The tub (shower) is a safety hazard...the floor of the tub is soft and flexes greatly when standing on it. Moreover, when wet with soap it becomes a hazard.
- The bathroom mirror illuminates from behind, making it nothing more than an pricey night light... it fails to provide adequate lighting for the simplest of tasks.
- The bathroom vanity area lacks a door. Thus, no privacy or buffer from noise for other guests.
- Sounds: We could hear voices, noise, and the sound of the shower from the room next door.
- Obviously, to save costs, they positioned the television on a cabinet in an area leading to the sleeping quarters... cresting a poor viewing position.
- Breakfast at McDonalds would have been a set up....EXTREMELY limited menu items.
There are many other hotels in the area...strongly suggest staying elsewhere.
As a result of our experience, we will not consider SpringHill Suites anywhere!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking