All reviews room was clean texas roadhouse several restaurants within walking distance stayed in this hotel for nights would stay here again desk area king suite breakfast each morning sleeper sofa decent hotel hotel guests other hotels convenient location rooms are large indoor pool yogurt race shops
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My wife and I travel extensively... on a recent trip we thought we would check-out the Mall at Concord, NC. Called for a room...asked for a suite!
The room we received was just short of a shoebox.
- The bed was within 12 inches of the closet door / opening or side wall, making it very difficult to walk past.
- The tub (shower) is a safety hazard...the floor of the tub is soft and flexes greatly when standing on it. Moreover, when wet with soap it becomes a hazard.
- The bathroom mirror illuminates from behind, making it nothing more than an pricey night light... it fails to provide adequate lighting for the simplest of tasks.
- The bathroom vanity area lacks a door. Thus, no privacy or buffer from noise for other guests.
- Sounds: We could hear voices, noise, and the sound of the shower from the room next door.
- Obviously, to save costs, they positioned the television on a cabinet in an area leading to the sleeping quarters... cresting a poor viewing position.
- Breakfast at McDonalds would have been a set up....EXTREMELY limited menu items.

There are many other hotels in the area...strongly suggest staying elsewhere.
As a result of our experience, we will not consider SpringHill Suites anywhere!

Room Tip: Use Travel Advisor - Don't choose a hotel because of their brand - ask to see the room before finalizing your decision.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Peter M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for staying and taking the time to review your experience with us. I have addressed your issues with the proper staff and we will use your critiques as an opportunity to grow and improve upon the overall guest experience at the Springhill Suites in Concord. We are continuously improving and hope that if you ever return to the area, that you will give us a second chance to make a great impression.

Peter M.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for four nights while in town for race weekend. It’s a great location for the speedway and local race shops. The outlet mall is close by for shopping and there are plenty of local eateries. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. But the living area was not well lit and it was a very odd room layout (518). There was a significant amount of open space and it seemed like furniture was missing, like a small eating table, chairs or another light fixture would have helped. The breakfast had a decent selection and the front desk staff were very welcoming. We would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Cindy W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

HI

Thank you so much for taking the time to stay with us. We try not to overcrowd our room here at the Springhill Suites so our guest have plenty of room to move around and spread out. We like for you to be as comfortable as possible. 518 is actually one of our executive rooms and it does have about an extra 6 feet more of living space in the living room area. I do really appreciate your feedback and I will pass it along . Thank you again for the feedback and for staying with us.

Thanks

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We initially had a reservation with the comfort suites in the same area. After checking in, they informed us that the pool was not in order. My kids really wanted to swim, so we ended up checking out and heading over to this particular hotel. Raphael was at the front desk and was extremely courteous. The hotel was very nice and my kids had a great time at the pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

HI

I am so glad that you guys enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind words for my staff I will make sure to let them know that you and your children enjoyed your stay. Anytime your looking for a nice relaxing weekend come back and see us again.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Very comfy and really nice rooms. Close to everything by Concord Mills Mall. Breakfast was really nice. They had everything our son loves to eat at their breakfast. Our son enjoyed their pool too. Overall nice stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Cindy W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Springhill Suites Concord. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will pass along all the good comments to my staff. We do hope you join us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I felt good at the hotel the staff is very professional and the environment is warm. Quite large hot there is also a swimming pool and the fitness centre. What I didn't like are 2 things: the bad noise insulation, is like sleeping directly on the highway (this is why is suggest rooms from x116 to 123) are a bit far away from the noise source; second the heating system, not only is too noise for a 4 stars hotel but it is also covered by the window curtain, therefore the curtain is flying and the light come in.
Rooms are large even if there are few damages especially in restrooms. A refurbished could be ideal. Good ratio price/quality, it is a real mess for the noise.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Cindy W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites Concord. Our goal here at the Springhill Suites is to provide all of our guests with a clean comfortable room and exceptional customer service. I apologize that we did not accomplish that goal during your stay. I do apologize the road noise kept you awake. When you stay with us again please ask for a room away from the highway we usually have a large selection of rooms unless we are sold out or you arrive late. Once again I apologize for the troubles that you had and for not meeting your expectations.Thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites.