See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Our room was very clean and the housekeeping staff was fantastic. They were all very helpful and respectful of our privacy. The bed was a little softer than I like, but I slept comfortably nonetheless.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Worst hotel roomsEVER!!! I booked two rooms months ahead. Cigarette burns on the comforters and sheets--plus unidentitfied stain on sheet. No breakfast. Door knob hardware about to fall off--my boyfriend had to fix it. Looked like someone punched thru bathroom door--mark indented in door.. Ceramic tile broke in bathroom. Bed felt wet or damp when you laid on it. Just a horrible experience. Funky smell in room--was to be non-smoking rooms.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank lsrunk
Reviewed 23 September 2014

The inn keeper could not speak English very well at all. We asked for a non-smoking but was given a smoking even thought there appeared to be plenty open rooms. There was cigarette burns on the bedspread and sheets on one of the beds. The sheets appeared clean but very very old and one had stains. Pillows were old and lumpy. The phone was broken and the handle on the night stand was gone. Walls had stains on them by the vanity and in the bathroom. No safety lock on the door. The bathroom appeared clean but was given only 2 towels, 2 bath cloths and no hand towel the first day but did get a hand towel the 2nd day. The room was already paid for and you know how some husbands can be, "We're here and the bed and bath are clean just deal with it this time". I did not see any bus as other guest noted and I did look. This place needs major renovations or a match. I can't decide which one!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherrie W
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We checked and were given a room-it had lights that did not work and poop in the toilet that would not flush. They move us next door and while it had lights and the toilet flushed it had no kleenex, no coffee pot, 2 cups-2 towels, no hand towel and one washcloth. there were 2 small pieces of soap. When I opened the bed the sheets were dirty on one bed and no safety lock on the door or any info on the rooms, channels on TV -no shower liner so when you showered it flooded the bath room-no safety bar in the tub which I thought was a requirement in motels. Office staff was rude and not helpful. We paid for 2 nights but stayed only one as we had a roomful of bugs when we woke.and we doubted they would refund our money

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Miriam S
Reviewed 20 May 2014

we stayed here after a night at the racetrack in concord. yes a busy night so i did ignore the people outside our room still celebrating the win of their favorite driver. hey , its a race weekend and a big one! so all in all our room was adaquate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple