US$97
US$161
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Comfort Suites Concord Mills(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$220
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We made reservations for this motel for Thanksgiving night. When we arrived, we were given a smoking room. We explained that we reserved a non-smoking room. The very rude man at the front desk told us that we most certainly did not reserve a non-smoking room, and showed us a room that "didn't stink as much". Seeing as I am highly allergic to smoke, it isn't the smell that is the issue. The biggest problem I had with this place was that the man insisted that we indeed HAD reserved a smoking room, and was incredibly rude. After much back and forth, we received a refund, and we drove closer to Charlotte for a room. It was well worth it.

The room was small and dingy, and not well maintained. Even if we hadn't been treated so badly, I do not think I would have enjoyed my stay here.

Room Tip: Spend the $30 extra a night to stay closer to Concord/Charlotte if you can.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2012

From the moment you walk in you know that you are in a family owned place. The rooms are exceptionally clean, as is the parking lot and the front yard area. Mt. Pleasant is on the outskirts of Concord, and only a 20 minute ride to Charlotte MotorSpeedway (Or whatever they are calling it now..) There are chairs outside the rooms for watching the little bit of traffic or spending time with friends. Love it every time we stay there. Six years now and never a disappointing time there.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 23 September 2012

As a previous reviewer stated this inn is in Mt. Pleasant not Concord, so if you are looking on GPS or Navigation you may have issues trying to find under Concord. Second, Mt. Pleasant is a small town and I believe this is the only hotel/inn they have there. It's a great stop over spot. The people are nice, prices are reasonable, and the rooms are clean. I've actually never heard any noise in the mornings (and I've stayed here a few times), but yes it is located near the Hardee's when the local men gather to talk about the weather and the local mill shutting down. It isn't anything unsual from the larger chains off the highway and you are surrounded by 5 different restaurants and everyone tried to leave at the same time and all you hear is banging car doors.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2009

The lady at the motel gave me the suite and only charged me 52 dollars. The Clerk was very nice and he helped me lot with directions to and from many places.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2008

I just returned from a trip to Mt. Pleasant and booked a room at the Carolina Country Inn on short notice. I paid $52 for a room with a Queen-sized bed, and it came with a refrigerator and little sink outside the bathroom. There is lots of storage space in the room and it would be comfortable for a longer stay (not much to do in the immediate area though). The bathroom was very clean and all the fixtures were new. I asked for a no-smoking room, and the room smelled clean, but there were clean ashtrays in the room. So I'm not sure if the room was really no smoking. I have never smoked and am very sensitive to the lingering smell of smoke, and I have no complaints about the room. The bed was comfortable and the AC worked well. For a room listed as 1 star, I think it was excellent value. My experience definitely does not match with that listed in some of the earlier reviews. If you are looking for a room in the area, I would recommend the Carolina Country Inn.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)