“Great ribs!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

131 Main is a very popular restaurant with good food, ambiance and service. It is usually busy during prime dining hours, so making a reservation ahead of time is usually a good idea. We had a craving for ribs so went there recently. As usual their baby back ribs did not disappoint. The rack of ribs was abundant in size and the meat just fell off the bone. Plus, just enough delicious sauce. I also recommend their deviled eggs. For a starter, two of us Shared the small portion of 4 deviled eggs. The eggs are quite large and the small order was perfect for two.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant last week service was very good and a steak is very nice highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite with my girlfriend, and we have never had a dissapointing experience. From the deviled eggs to the ribeye steak cooked to perfection. I would recommend the whole menu for I've tasted most of the dishes. Please finish your visit with one of their to- die-for desserts and coffee. Worth every penny spent.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I had a business lunch and we each had a different lunch item. I had the Grouper sandwich, expensive at $22, but delicious. The fries were super skinny and not very impressive or tasty. My friends had the ahi tuna salad- she ate every bite and the burger, which he said was good. The prices are a little steep for what you get at lunch. The service was really great. Worth a trip.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Everything EXCELLENT ‼️ Atmosphere, wait staff is AWESOME. Very clean, comfortable. Great experience.