“Yum yum and yum”

CRAFTY BURG'R N' TAP
Ranked #38 of 119 Restaurants in Cornelius
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My mom and I visited and loved it!! She had the aloha burger, sweet potato fries and seasonal salad, which was delicious. I had the good egg burger with fries and apple slaw. The slaw was sooooo good I forgot about the fries, which were good too. I wanna have that slaw all the time. We will be back!!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We were in the area house hunting and got hungry. Due to the location and look of this restaurant I wasn't impressed but we were starving so we decided to give it a go. I'm not huge on burgers and didn't expect much. We were blown away by this hole in the wall. The food was fantastic! Our app of friend mushrooms were SOO good and our burgers did not disappoint. The burgers were perfect and so flavorful and the sides we're right on point. Slaw, beans, Mac n cheese, onion rings... All the sides we're great. We were surprised how much we enjoyed it and filled it away as somewhere we want to remember to come back to! If your on the fence, give it a try you won't regret it!

1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Three of us went there for lunch, and they really need to offer a lunch menu. The prices are fair, but the portions are very large. Two of us got burgers that were well made, cooked as ordered, and tasty. Third person had a spicy bean burger that was huge. Two sides with each sandwich, and the portions are generous. The service was good, being what you needed when you needed it without being too intrusive. There is a good selection on the menu, especially if you want a beef burger or chicken sandwich, plenty of salads, and more than usual menu for veggie lovers.

1  Thank Riley B