“Worst sub ever”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #62 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

It's been awhile since I ate at a Subway. If this one is like the others, things have sure gone down hill. Very little taste on carved turkey. Small amount of meat.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Food is the same as subway everywhere but the location is great and the employee was super nice and helpful with knowledge about the island.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I've never written a review for sub shop but this Subway impressed me to no end! The new Manager at this location has taken a typical subway and changed it into a local secret go-to!!! I'm a pretty clean eater and hard to please. The manager Beth has gone out of her way to make my salads better than I've paid $25 for at local restaurants and will accommodate hollowing out rolls to almost a shell and making it possible for me to eat there regularly. Not only is the food great, the vegetables are ALWAYS fresh, but the service is as friendly as stopping in my favorite bar. I've worked in a seasonal beach town before, and HUGE kudos to keeping a professional, upbeat, friendly and professional crew!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Great alternative to expensive corolla alternatives and open all year . Subway provides no surprises and compete prices

1  Thank 49058Jim
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Subs were great and staff was helpful, friendly and fast....service with a smile!! Will come back without a doubt....and there was chili!!

1  Thank samsarge