“Good food, good value!”

Heath's II Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 59 Restaurants in Dunn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Celebrated birthday party at Heaths last night. The wait staff was excellent, the bartender made our drinks just the way I like and the food was good. Love that salad bar! Skip the bowl and go for the plate .... You will need it for all the fixins. French onion soup is some of the best. Must stop when in Dunn!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

$9 for a shot of vodka in an Arnold Palmer that they call a "mixed drink", the menu is lacking an sort of luster and excitement. I specifically requested a glass with my beer, which was forgotten. After having the waitress return to the table multiple times to change my order because they were out of something and she wasn't aware, my 10oz ribeye showed up. The meat was well cooked but not at all seasoned, and was not a quality meat. Our side orders were switched on our plates. The deviled crabs were all bread/stuffing and no flavor or spice. Our waitress cleared no plates from the table at any point. This includes the bread basket, the salad plates, side plates or the oil/vinegar dish. They just piled up. To top it all off my waitress could not seem to be bothered to stop talking about personal things with another table in order to give me my check so I could escape this horrible and disappointing experience.

Date of visit: March 2016
4  Thank Bryan D
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Family gathering. Staff very nice and friendly. Steaks very average...nothing special and extremely over priced for quality. We've been several times over past 15 years...no need to go back.

Date of visit: February 2016
5  Thank Eddiep63
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This place has always been good and now even better. If you want a cheap steak go to the franchise steakhouses, if you want a quaint little place to have a special occasion or a great steak, consider Heaths. I am a local and eat there several times throughout the year and never been disappointed. I've been going there for over 30 years.
Try the baked sweet potato with your steak. Pile on the cinnamon sugar and butter and you don't need dessert.
The sweet tea is SOUTHERN sweet, so be ready for the rush.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 24 January 2016

A good friend recommended that after a long day we try one of his favorite places and get a good steak. What a great idea that turned out to be! I had a New York Strip steak that was prepared a perfect medium, and was served hot and juicy. The twice baked potato was absolutely perfect with a nicely browned top and amazing flavor. I was impressed to see that the clientele was a diverse mix of all ages and walks of life, all having a wonderful time, a really great atmosphere. A lot of this restaurants charm is in its staff. The staff is professional, efficient and engaging, you get the feeling that you are an honored guest, a friend of the family, someone of importance to them. That's rare anywhere. I can hardly wait to explore the menu more fully.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Heath's II Steakhouse? Share your experiences!