“great burgers”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #17 of 59 Restaurants in Dunn
Reviewed 7 December 2017

great place to take the family to get some good burgers have yours with a combo plate where you can get another different item too

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I didn't mind the food too much. The milkshakes were SO good! If you like barbecue this is a good place I suppose. Facilities were clean, too.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This location had friendly, patient, servers that took their time helping my group with the menu. I like that they had two separate lines going, plus a drive thru. The wait after ordering wasn't the fastest, but not long enough to be annoyed. There was enough seating for maybe 60 people, which was good. Food was fresh and a great temperature.

I took a star off because when ordering a burger, I asked what it came with. The cashier named several options, and after I ordered I saw some selections came with a charge, but it wasn't stated prior. Not the biggest deal as the prices are reasonable ranging from $2-7, but I didn't think it was honest.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

It was busy on Sunday, a mix of after church and before baseball crowd. The double order of onion rings was rather puny (8), and dry. The Mexi style dog was not as tasty as I remember, and only had two small pieces tomato. I was not able to taste the chili on my cook out style burger, much less the slaw-even though I could see them.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I got the chocolate walnut milkshake. It was extremely good. I totally recommend the milkshakes. $2.99

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Cook Out? Share your experiences!