“Best Seafood around!”

Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Dunn
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I live in Sanford less than 7 miles from a seafood restaurant, when I want seafood I drive 35 miles to Jim's, it's worth the ride!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We greatly enjoy discovering small town gems when we travel - Jim's Seafood is just that! Service from Susanna was exceptional, the food was fabulous - generous portions - and the pricing was very reasonable. We'll look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Busy place with good food at an acceptable price. Haven't encountered any issues. Really good black eyed peas

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Jim's Seafood is a small place that has really good seafood. They have a lot of choices of fresh fish as well as shrimp that is fried the sides are also homemade and the slaw and boiled taters are terrific. The owners are very friendly and prices are reasonable you get a big basket of hushpuppies always fresh and hot.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I asked a local where to eat and this is where they recommended. Friendly staff, good food and decent prices. It is small and you seat yourself. I went alone at Friday lunch and they were almost full so I don't know what a Friday night would be like. The food came out quickly because it is all fried so it was hot and crisp but not greasy. The name of the restaurant is accurate and the limited menu reflects it. Not a complaint just a fact - seafood and chicken fingers and fried. The hushpuppies and Cole slaw were also very good. I am glad it was recommended to me because it is not a place would have ever stopped or found on my own.

Been to Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried? Share your experiences!