“Excellent meal and service”

Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Dunn
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I was in the area on business and looking for a seafood meal. Being originally from NC, I was looking for the typical fried seafood, hushpuppies, slaw, etc. based on reviews I tried Jim's. The server was extremely courteous and very helpful in helping me chose what I wanted. I got a combo with shrimp, flounder and scallops. It was all delicious and very reasonably priced. An excellent meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I live in Sanford less than 7 miles from a seafood restaurant, when I want seafood I drive 35 miles to Jim's, it's worth the ride!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We greatly enjoy discovering small town gems when we travel - Jim's Seafood is just that! Service from Susanna was exceptional, the food was fabulous - generous portions - and the pricing was very reasonable. We'll look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Busy place with good food at an acceptable price. Haven't encountered any issues. Really good black eyed peas

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Jim's Seafood is a small place that has really good seafood. They have a lot of choices of fresh fish as well as shrimp that is fried the sides are also homemade and the slaw and boiled taters are terrific. The owners are very friendly and prices are reasonable you get a big basket of hushpuppies always fresh and hot.

Been to Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried? Share your experiences!