“Consistently great food!”

Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Dunn
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is a family owned business that is always consistently good. Everyday they have local fresh seafood choices. My favorite place for Seafood.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

went there because my usual place I went was closed, when I walked in they have a country atmosphere, I ordered flounder and shrimp take out, got home and I was really satisfied with my order

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I was in the area on business and looking for a seafood meal. Being originally from NC, I was looking for the typical fried seafood, hushpuppies, slaw, etc. based on reviews I tried Jim's. The server was extremely courteous and very helpful in helping me chose what I wanted. I got a combo with shrimp, flounder and scallops. It was all delicious and very reasonably priced. An excellent meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I live in Sanford less than 7 miles from a seafood restaurant, when I want seafood I drive 35 miles to Jim's, it's worth the ride!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We greatly enjoy discovering small town gems when we travel - Jim's Seafood is just that! Service from Susanna was exceptional, the food was fabulous - generous portions - and the pricing was very reasonable. We'll look forward to our next visit!

Been to Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried? Share your experiences!