“Delicious country breakfast”
Review of Triangle Waffle

Triangle Waffle
Ranked #11 of 59 Restaurants in Dunn
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Reminds you of a mom and pop diner from the 50's.So refreshing to see a sign on the wall saying, "no profanity allowed - signed by 'the Tarts'-"never ending great coffee, excellent and cheerful service, local hangout.Try the sausage and biscuits... Butter is fresh and plentiful!...bad for the coronaries but so DELICIOUS!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 6 June 2016

My wife and I were on the way to Raleigh for some shopping. Along the way we stopped in at the restaurant on a whim. Initially, we assumed it would be similar to a Waffle House style place, and, in some regards it is. What truly makes this restaurant different is the environment. First, the owners pride themselves on being Christian and providing great service. This is evident in the wall decorum and the manner in which the employees handled themselves; every single one was hustling!! The young lady that served us was very pleasant, polite and accurately delivered our food. We both ordered pancakes and a meat side (I, the sausage and my wife the bacon). The food was hot, tasty and fast! Prices are also reasonable. Every person we met in this restaurant was polite and courteous! We will definitely return for another meal.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick breakfast. Place was very busy, but service was good and quick. Bacon and cheese omelet was very good!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

It has limited seating, and odd hours . But once your seated. You can't go wrong with the meal. My favorite, ham and cheese omelette.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Stopped in here for a good breakfast. Felt like I had entered Mayberry in a time warp. Service was as down home as it gets, my pancakes were yummy, coffee was actually good. This place was really a walk into the past - just really nice and genuine folks trying to please their customers.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Triangle Waffle? Share your experiences!