“excellent food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

the food and service were excellent. the wait staff was very attentive and the food came out together for the most part.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was very pleasant. Had a reservation for 8 and it was very prompt. Our waiter Brant was great. The food on this trip was the major problem. Our food was cold and not hot at all. It was very disappointing to have cold mashed potatoes. I also ordered a medium bison steak and it was awful. I was nervous about sending it back and as expected the burned it to DEATH. My green beans had a decent flavor but we had to send both meals back because of the temperature of both had been disappointing. My girlfriend had the short rib and she was highly disappointed by this being her first time. I was expecting what I got from the Denver, Colorado experience I had at Teds but was I surely hurt and highly disappointed. I did try a dessert to see if it would ease the pain but it did not. The strawberry shortcake was hard. By this time you cold not salvage anything and I was just ready to go. Based off this experience I would not recommend this particular location. And I would almost tell people not to go.

1  Thank dennisbc2017
Teds_Proprietor, Manager at Ted's Montana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry that your experience did not meet our high standards. Would you be so kind to send your contact information to Paige at pshearer@tedsmontanagrill.com so a member of our operations team can reach out to invite you in for the experience you deserve? We really value your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Haven’t eaten at this chain in a few years so was pleasantly surprised today by their GF options. Reason I stopped eating at the chain was because locations not any other reason.

So on to the meal and comments on GF availability. So fish, steak, burger and salads are the mains you can have here. The big news is dedicated fryers for fries. So according to what I was told today they have 6 fryers in back and two are always dedicated to French fries (sweet and normal).

I was in a serious burger and fries mood today so jade their canyon burger using bison and fries. They were nice and provided a side of siracha aioli to dip my fries in. So the one learning XP was I did not explicitly as for the GF bun and was not offered it. Since I explained I was both gluten and dairy free, the burger was delivered without the cheese and without the bun. A good mistake as I’m paleo by choice, but I was kind of considering cheating and eating the GF bun just to try it.

The food was excellent.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

While I enjoyed the food it took an unnecessary two hours to have a simple meal
The food was good and very enjoyable
The server was nice but kind of slow
It may not have been the server but some of the food was cold when it got to the table
I may go back again because I like the food but if the service is the same it may be the last time

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We come here fairly regularly even though we live 40 miles away. The food is always top notch and the service always excellent. Love the bison and just about everything else on the menu. The side of roasted asparagus is especially good and a must order for me. Perfect atmosphere + great service + top notch food add up to our favorite place.

Been to Ted's Montana Grill? Share your experiences!