“Best NY pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza. Thin crispy crust, mild sauce, just the right amount of sauce and cheese. Eat inside or outside. Order at the counter. Draft beers available. We ordered a half-cheese and half-sausage. Sausage half was generously covered. This place is a keeper.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place it is friendly clean and amazing food I love it. Great choices of pizza and salad great friendly staff. I love that everything you order Is made fresh when you order it.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I live in Durham and I love NY style pizza. There ARE SEVERAL RANDY'S LOCATIONS so you need to be sure which one you're calling/going to but, in all of them, the pizza is excellent. Duke students and employees get a discount. This is my go-to pizza joint. Love it.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Was in town on business and the vendor selected this location for lunch. Was pleased with the experience and would try again when I am in the area again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We needed something for the 4 of us and didn't want to go eat with kids after a long day. Randi's place was half a mile away, and the pizza was ready when I arrived. They packed plates & extra napkins for us since I told them we were at a hotel. The pizza was delicious. No leftovers with an 18" pizza and the crust was perfect!