“Best breakfast ever!”

Ranked #34 of 767 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Brigs Restaurants have been providing great quality and great priced breakfast, brunch and lunch fare for over 30 years. Brigs provides Weekday Breakfast Specials starting at only $6.49 from 7 am til 11 am. The entire Brigs menu is available from open until close daily.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were visiting family in the area and found this place with an online search... best decision ever! I had the monthly special "lemon waffle"... wow, what great flavor! My husband had "the beast" omelette. It was jam packed with meat... the best omelette he ever had! Service was friendly & food came quickly. COVID precautions enforced, which we appreciated. Going back tomorrow before we leave town!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (105)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great foot, large portions, great service. Only real knock I can give them is not using Heinz Ketchup - the gold standard. Even the Sweet tea was excellent.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Visiting from out of town and had breakfast. Always busy, doesn't usually take too long to be seated. Coffee is good, menu has lots to choose from, and food is tasty! My only wish would be that the potatoes could be left unseasoned for breakfast, a little too spicy. New pancake dish, Oreo topped, are very generous size.

Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Brigs has a terrific, varied menu. Portions are large and lots of flavorful additions are available. Go early on Sunday! It gets crowded early!

Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

I went to Brigs at the Park for the first time last weekend. I decided to meet a friend for lunch and we wanted to try a new place. Well, I went back by myself today for breakfast because I needed the Coastal Benedict that I ate there last weekend. Just imagine cutting into an English muffin topped with blue crab and steamed shrimp and eggs. I will go out on an imaginary limb and say it is my belief that the first class folks on the Titanic did not have it this good. And you also get fruit to go along with your eggs benedict that include, but is not limited to, pineapple and cantaloupe. Great hostess and waitress that I have had on both occasions, personable, professional, and very nice. Here's to starting off 2020 with my new favorite local restaurant. Great food, great folks, reasonably priced, great experience!

1  Thank SheStrikesAgain