“Worst food ever!!!”

Ranked #591 of 821 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Disgusting!!! Do not eat here the food is awful and the owners are rude!! We placed a delivery order and the cook delivered it in his dirty stained apron. We went back to get our money back it wasn't edible. Their food safety score is a 89 do you know how many violations you have to have to get that low of a score?!!! Yuck!! Go to Neo China or Shanghai

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered delivery the 1st time. The combination dinners were very small for a Chinese restaurant. Lady on phone was mean. Tried them again. I went in. Lady at front was rude. I asked her a couple of questions about the menu. She was absolutely rude. Then I got my dinner and it was barely enough to feed one. Never ever will I go again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

If you plan on eating here make sure you have some time blocked of for many bathroom breaks! It was the nastiest Chinese food I have ever had. The Manger had broken english and could understand me when I called to complain about the food (although she understood and spoke fine when placing the order). After speaking with the the health inspector I found they have a history of some nasty violations. I don't understand how places like this are allowed to stay open.