“Dinner”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I had a great dinner, as well as, great conversation with other guests. I had the 6oz. Sirloin steak, baked potato and salad and a margarita sangria, it was delicious.

2  Thank Meda C

Reviewed 13 November 2016

We were seated quickly since we got there early. Our waitress, Haley, arrived quickly and took our drink order and then out food order. After that we never saw her again for the rest of our meal. My date had on beverage refill until we were done eating! She was not very good at her job at all!

1  Thank Sherry W
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Quick week night steak dinner. Salad good, but I requested tomatoes on the side because I don't like hot house tomatoes. Staff person asked if everything else on it was okay, so I know he heard me. But the delivery person brought a regular salad with extra tomatoes on the side. At least the tomatoes were red ripe & had flavor. Gave the extra tomatoes to my husband. I wanted a hot pink center steak, but it came cool. Wait longer than usual and by that time hungry. Wait staff friendly and check on us frequently, so at the end satisfied.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Went here twice during my stay.Service was excellent, food was good as usual. Had the 14 oz steak and was good. The wait was only 10 minutes, best part was it was raining and one of the front door employees offered to walk us to our vehicle holding a big umbrella...... Pure professionalism!!!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Food was good. Hubby enjoys this place. Same menu nothing really spectacular except the dance the wait staff done. Loved it.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!