“Good food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Anderson
Description: The 100-seat indoor/outdoor Nasher Cafe overlooks the garden and sits adjacent to a Mark Di Suvero sculpture, providing a serene and beautiful ambience. The menu consists of soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts.
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The restaurant is inside the museum facility. The quality of the food is good. The environment is pleasant. Reserve your place because it could be pretty crowded. Very convenient if you are there for the exhibit

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I visit museums regularly but seldom get the chance to also finish my visit with a delightful fare. At the Nasher Cafe you can. Spend your day taking in the amazing art from various periods of art then stroll over to their beautiful cafe. Inside or out the ambience is just wonderful to sit , relax and talk about your experience looking at art. The menu I believe is constantly changing. I ate the special of the day , a shrimp risotto perfectly done. I finished my meal with a delicious apple tart a la mode and coffee. Though it is on the mid price range it is worth the cost!! Treat yourself you won't be disappointed !!! I loved spending my day here and left completely recharged !!!

1  Thank Byronlove64
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This is a great spot for lunch.

My favorite has to be the Caesar salad with chicken or grilled shrimp....although the sandwiches are pretty good too.

The atmosphere is nice and the service has always been great.

It's a pleasant way to spend a couple of hours with lunch then a walk through the galleries.

I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The best time to go to the cafe is when the weather permits you to sit outside. I went with my kids and we ordered some cookies and a pot of tea. Being seated outside added so much to the experience. A fun place to go to unwind and talk.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Had a red, white and green sandwich (tomato, mozzarella and spinach) and it was delicious. Best to call ahead for a reservation as the service was slow.