“Amazing lunch”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Anderson
Description: The 100-seat indoor/outdoor Nasher Cafe overlooks the garden and sits adjacent to a Mark Di Suvero sculpture, providing a serene and beautiful ambience. The menu consists of soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts.
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here yesterday. Amazingly delicious food. The menu selection was excellent . The sandwiches were superb, aesthetically presented and very well seasoned.

Service friendly and accommodating. We were a party of three and asked to cut the sandwiches into three parts. This presented no problem.

The salad was a very generous portion, though lacking in flavor to me; my companions thought it was fine.

Coffee was good. Prices were reasonable. Setting lovely, especially the outdoor seating. Inside was on the noisy side.

We enjoyed our meal and gladly return.

1  Thank Edith G
Sydney S, Guest Relations Manager at Nasher Museum Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you so much Edith! We'll be sure to pass along your compliments and feedback to our culinary and front of house teams. We look forward to serving you again in 2018!

All Our Best,
The Nasher Cafe Team

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Never ceases to amaze me that such an excellent lunch is available at the Nasher Museum Cafe. I visit the galleries several times a year, and usually enjoy a meal there with friends.
No one has ever been disappointed. The menu varies from time to time - always fresh ingredients. A quiet respite; a delicious and satisfying light meal.

1  Thank carolinanorte
Sydney S, Guest Relations Manager at Nasher Museum Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Carolinanorte you are just too kind! Thank you so much for your loyal support of the museum as well as the Nasher Cafe! We look forward to serving you on many more visits in the future :).

All Our Best,
The Nasher Cafe Team

Reviewed 18 July 2017

On Thursdays, they are open for dinner and will often have themed menus to match the exhibits. I had a lovely Spanish paella there once. Would go back again.

The chai lattes for breakfast are also delicious. The salads are just okay but sandwiches are well-thought up.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I try not to write bad reviews but sometimes...

This was my third time trying to eat here. The first two I walked out due to lack of service so when I read "Voted best brunch" I thought something had to have changed, well, I was wrong.

The hostess was great, she sat us, moved us, brought us water, checked on us, cleared our plates and brought our bill. The server we saw three times, ~10 minutes after we sat to take our order, brought our food but not our drinks and then she brought our drinks. We did not see her again.

The menu looks promising, so I ordered the beet salad ($11) but it came out with warm greens and looking like a sad $6 salad. My husbands was about the same.

It such a shame, we love the Nasher. The cafe is closing for ~ two weeks. let's hope they get it together before they reopen.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

When visiting the Nasher try booking a lunch. Like many museums there is a small but varied, very good, menu. It will make the museum experience richer.