“Everything was good!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was nervous about visiting this restaurant since there are some negative reviews, but my son begged us one night to try it. The price for the buffet was low enough we decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad we did! The place was very clean, the staff was friendly (especially to our 8 month old), and every single thing we tried was delicious. We were especially happy with the all-you-can-eat sushi station which is included in the buffet price. I was impressed with the variety of the buffet- they even have frog legs (which my son refused to eat). Dragon Buffet is a new family favorite!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Dragon buffet is ok. The food was good! The buffet is huge! Only complaint is I felt like we were being watched anytime anyone went near the crab legs. Lol it was like people came out of nowhere to make sure you only got one plate of them like it was some huge deal. Other than that it is a great place.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Lots of good Chinese food, but not always hot. Wonton soup usually out of wontons and again, not always hot. Hibachi grill very good, and you're guaranteed a hot meal. Service very good. Dishes cleared quickly.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

The food was really good and the prices were great, but my boyfriend and I have been on the toilet since yesterday with the runs from it. The food is actually so good though that I may risk it again. Lol

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Being graduation day for ECSU, most places were packed for lunch; this was not. The food isn't bad, and the service staff is attentive. There is plenty to offer on the buffet and unlike many buffet places, the food is checked and replaced frequently. I've been here before and was determined not to come back, but I'm glad I gave it another shot. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing to write home about but for tiny town Chinese, it's not bad at all.