“Breakfast”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #74 of 109 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Used a coupon deal here as well and the meal was very good. They had been slow in the past sometimes but not this time

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here today for a quick lunch. Burgers were tiny and had no flavor. Also was served cold. Fries were good and hot though. Burger King used to be the "it" place for a flame grilled burgers. No more. It's lost its pizzazz.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

I think that Burger Kings hamburgers are far by the best out of all the fast chain burger joints. Smoky flavor and very flavorful. Will cook you a fresh one if you just ask.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The bathroom was so gross, I wouldn't consider eating here. The smell, urine, overpowered me when I went in. The floors were nasty and I felt like I needed a bath when I exited. No wonder there was only one person eating there when I went in around lunchtime on Sunday.