“Mom,daughter visit lunch buffet ”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #68 of 109 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

We went in for lunch buffet and arrived at 1130 to avoid the rush.. 2 slices of pizza on the buffet
However we asked for breadsticks and and cheese pizza and soon the buffet was full plus the items we requested!

Very fresh, hot &delicious
Great service!

Tip.. Don't be afraid to ask

Thank Keeterbarn Corn... F

Reviewed 16 April 2016

We received good service when we went. It wasn't great since we weren't checked on frequently....and could have been since it was not busy. We went to ate right at 11ish. We got a hand tossed pizza and that was it. The pizza was pretty good. My favorite is the pizza crust pepperoni pizza. Pizza Hut isn't my favorite pizza place but it is in the top 4 of pizzas I will eat so that says something. I ordered water and the water was typical water. The atmosphere was good. No loud music. I could talk to my 3 companions. It was quiet since it was early in the day.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

After ordering from this store three times and getting under cooked pizza, I decided to ask them to make my pizza well done. They still under cooked it. The cheese was barely melted.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

We like going for the lunch buffet. If you have time to go & not on a deadline. The service has still not gotten better. At least with the buffet there is food available.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Place is not clean. Service is slow. Salad bar was depleted and no ones seemed to care. Love Pizza Hut, just not this one. They have a sign, wait to be seated, no one has time to seat you. Got the distinct impression no one cares. Management needs to get busy.