“Great takeout ”

Simply Thai
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Elon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Fabulous take out. It was ready when I arrived. Chicken pad Thai is delicious, staff was friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

First time we visited this nice place, loved it. It was packed with Elon University students, and a few adults, like us. Everything we had was good, such as the spring rolls, yellow curry, pad Thai, and several sushi rolls. The only caution, if I could call it that, is to be very clear that when you say you want something hot, it's going to be hot. If you don't want it hot, say medium hot.
We will definitely go back, hopefully often.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went for the traditional coconut soup and pad Thai.
All very good. Had to ask for chopsticks. Waiter's voice very low. We had a hard time understanding her repeating our order. The kids enjoyed fried ice cream for dessert

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We went here due to a gift card we received and always wonder why we never think to go here. We actually thought the food was better than our last visit. We started with the calamai. Small portion for the price but it was tender. I had the Tom Yum soup (cup) with shrimp. Two shrimp in there was not enough and way too many onions. The broth was very good though. My husband had the pineapple fried rice (brown rice) with chicken and he loved it. I had the thai basil with beef. Again, not much beef but the overall dish was delicious. I think the food flavors have gotten better. I really want to go back for the sushi. Service was good and prices fair.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We love Simply Thai! The Baby Shot sushi is exceptional, as is the Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles. Our server, Paulina, was terrific. We have been there many times and service and food quality is consistently high. The wait for a table can be an hour or so on weekends after 6. I highly recommend Simply Thai.