“Our blessed "Sea Angel" vacation!”

Review of Sea Angel

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
joebN2632...
“Our blessed "Sea Angel" vacation!”
Reviewed 7 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Our recent Emerald Isle beach house "Sea Angel" was truly a memorable one that we will never forget. Sharing the awesome Atlantic Ocean beach view from almost every room in the house made it even more special! The daily walks on the beach allowed us to gather quite a diverse collection of sea shells and greet a diverse number of other walkers and their pets and fishermen. Having a private pool, private hot tub, private elevator, theatre room, pool table and foosball table made the week a busy time for family fun and blessed conversations and togetherness! Much thanks and appreciation to the staff ( namely Beth) at Emerald Isle Reality for assisting us for the second time in making this rental vacation so easy and enjoyable. We plan to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ohio
Reviewed 8 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Management Response
8 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sea Angel. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed this home and found it to be beautifully decorated and clean. I hope you will revisit next year. Please call us to reserve your same time, same place - 1-888-832-0140.
TN
Reviewed 17 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Proximity to beach/beach view
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
WV 25313
Reviewed 4 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
4 Jun 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sea Angel. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle.

I'm so happy to know that you all enjoyed Sea Angel and all of the lavish amenities which this Sandcastle provides. I appreciate your patience during the time you went without central air conditioning. I'm so glad we were able to cool this large home with window units that we were able to provide for you. I am happy to let you know that the air conditioning was just replaced so when you return to Sea Angel you will be able to enjoy the sun in the heat of the day then return to the home to relax and cool off.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. Please call us when you're ready to make plans for another trip to Emerald Isle, 1-800-849-3315.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing