Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$60
US$58
Orbitz.com
All reviewsno elevatorsliding doorgas stations and restaurantsroom was cleanthe breakfast areaa ground floor roomplenty of hot waterwould stay here againfree breakfastoutdoor poolthe check in processnice stayking bedstaff was very friendlymini fridgenorth carolinaparking lot
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This Sleep Inn is located close to the I-95 exit. Our room was a nice size for an overnight stay with 2 double beds, desk and office chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, small coffee pot, and a small glass door shower. There was some wear and tear and typical signs of aging. The price was affordable, and I was told when making my reservation that they have 24 hour security. The desk clerk I spoke with was extremely accommodating and found us a room that met mobility needs and constraints. I felt like she went the extra mile to provide a pleasant experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Have always had a good experience at this hotel; I would recommend it to family and friends! The staff are respectful and accommodating. There was a nice variety of breakfast items; although, the breakfast area is very small.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Nice enough place. Away from the bustle of the fort and town. Not much to eat nearby but their breakfast if you get up early enough is fine and included. Hey what's not to like about freshly made waffles and continental breakfast stuff?

Room Tip: Get a room in the higher digits to get away from front desk and everything there in the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I would have enjoyed my room if my sleep had not been interrupted by noise in the lobby and near my room. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Had a problem with the television coming unplugged several times. The hotel is across from several restaurants which is convenient. If I stay here again, I will book a room farther down the hall.

Room Tip: If on the first floor, ask for a room farther down the hall away from the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Room was very clean and well apointed it was our first stay at a Sleep Inn but if this is what we can expect we will definitly be staying at more of them. Breakfast was very good even had egg and sausage bisquits. We were quite pleased

Room Tip: We liked the first floor as we were able to park directly outside of our room to keep an eye on our fully loaded vehicle!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple