Free cancellation until 03/08
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$60
US$58
All reviewsno elevatorsliding doorgas stations and restaurantsroom was cleanthe breakfast areaa ground floor roomplenty of hot waterwould stay here againfree breakfastoutdoor poolthe check in processnice stayking bedstaff was very friendlymini fridgenorth carolinaparking lot
Reviewed 22 June 2017

When I booked this hotel I read that it was recently renovated and I also called to verify, most of the room is renovated besides the restrooms! the sliding door jams! there was a huge crack in the back wall near the toilet and made me cringe each time i saw it I asked for a room change and I was given one the second room bathroom looked better still had really dirty floors, other than that the breakfast was good the lady who attends that area was funny ranting about people coming to eat breakfast late! I would stay here again if the restrooms are renovated!

Room Tip: Get a parking spot near cameras and make sure you dont leave any valuables in the car when we were there someone's car gotten broken into.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This Sleep Inn is located close to the I-95 exit. Our room was a nice size for an overnight stay with 2 double beds, desk and office chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, small coffee pot, and a small glass door shower. There was some wear and tear and typical signs of aging. The price was affordable, and I was told when making my reservation that they have 24 hour security. The desk clerk I spoke with was extremely accommodating and found us a room that met mobility needs and constraints. I felt like she went the extra mile to provide a pleasant experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Have always had a good experience at this hotel; I would recommend it to family and friends! The staff are respectful and accommodating. There was a nice variety of breakfast items; although, the breakfast area is very small.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Nice enough place. Away from the bustle of the fort and town. Not much to eat nearby but their breakfast if you get up early enough is fine and included. Hey what's not to like about freshly made waffles and continental breakfast stuff?

Room Tip: Get a room in the higher digits to get away from front desk and everything there in the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I would have enjoyed my room if my sleep had not been interrupted by noise in the lobby and near my room. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Had a problem with the television coming unplugged several times. The hotel is across from several restaurants which is convenient. If I stay here again, I will book a room farther down the hall.

Room Tip: If on the first floor, ask for a room farther down the hall away from the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo