“Awesome burgers”

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar
Ranked #50 of 564 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Description: BAD is GOOD. Like when something is so outrageous you can't help but love it. That's the inspiration at Bad Daddy's. Here, the humble burger is given super star status. With premium beef, sizzled up hot on our grill, and surrounded with artisan ingredients, toppings, & condiments. If you aren't in the mood for beef, we have so many other options: from chicken to turkey burgers, black bean burgers to tuna burgers, not to mention the chopped salads and the full Create Your Own menu. Even if you have special dietary requests, like gluten free, we can accommodate. Looking for a cool place to hang out and grab a drink? With our award winning line-up of North Carolina craft beers and fresh squeezed cocktails, you are going to love this place!
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My wife wanted a burger and this is the holly grale of burgers. Nice southern rock, atmosphere, and beer on tap.

BadDaddysBurgers, Public Relations Manager at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hey Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave Bad Daddy's a review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your visit! We can't wait to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

After my daughter and i got done walking the dogs we decided to try some place different so we went to Bad Daddy's Burger Bar and it was very impressive the wait staff is very quick, we ordered the sweet tea, and she had the Mushroom Burger and Sweet Potato fries i had the All American Burger with fries and it was very good the burger is huge along with the fries we both enjoyed the meal.

BadDaddysBurgers, Public Relations Manager at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Bad Daddy's a review! We can't wait to see you all back in again soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I wanted to give a poor rating but I had to upgrade to average since my burger choice was partly my fault. I did not bring my readers so reading the menu was a challenge. I asked the server for a recommendation which is totally my fault. Although I agreed to try her suggestion I was not a fan. It looked great with onion rings, cheese and fresh toppings but the burger itself was a strange consistency. I couldn't get past the texture of the burger so after a few bites I was done. I wanted to like it more than I did and should have brought my readers to really figure out what I wanted so take that into consideration with my review. While not happy with the burger, I accept my share of the blame.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Bad Daddy's some feedback. We are so sorry that your meal wasn't a total knockout and we would love to connect you with the GM, Kevin, to see what we can do to make it right. Please send him your visit info to kmulvey@bdrestaurants.com so he may connect with you. Thanks!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, love the black bean burger with sweet potato fries. Hubby loves the Buffalo burger and onion rings. The buffalo tater tots are great too.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The food was perfect. Great variety. Great price. Clean. Loved the staff. Great drinks and beers. Loved the create your own salad