“Disappointment”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had read in the AAA travel book that this cafe was pretty good but I was disappointed. My husband and I visited the cafe during their Sunday brunch so the menu was limited. The cafe was not crowded yet I had to hail a waitperson to bring us menus. It also took forever for our salad and bagel to be served. Not going back!

1  Thank Dozersmom01

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

For lunch I had smoked turkey avocado, bacon and Brie on a baguette. I was disappointed to say the least the sandwich was missing bacon and was very poorly put together. It had one slice of turkey and a slab of Brie a very small amount of
avocado. I will not be going back.

1  Thank Merissa C
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for lunch or dinner that is exceptionally casual, easy, and consistent, try Blue Moon. The staff tries hard to please.

1  Thank RVChhi
Reviewed 26 November 2017

The menu has mostly sandwiches and salads, which have something for almost any palette. My husband got a salad that had artichoke hearts on it. They forgot the artichoke hearts. The server realized this when she put the salad down. Instead of returning the plate to the kitchen, she alerted my husband to the fact and brought them out in a cup and poured them on the plate at the table--I didn't like that! I had a tomato basil soup, which was really good, but not hot...tepid, which didn't spoil it, but it could have been stellar if it had been sufficiently warmed. My husband's salad was ok, my sandwich was nice. It was sliced turkey, bacon, avocado, pickled onions, lettuce and tomato. Several of the schools in the area sell coupon cards as fundraisers and Blue Moon is on both of the ones we've purchased lately, which I appreciate. The patio seating is very nice when the weather is nice. We will more than likely come back because we really enjoy downtown, but there was very little attention to detail on this trip...and it was a shame, because with just a little bit of care for us, this review would have been a 5...they were not very busy, either...too bad! They have a great location and a nice menu!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The food is beautifully presented and very flavorful! They have a wide range of items from the bar, especially a variety of beers.
Their lunch was a bit pricey but quality food!