“A Must Place to Visit”

Circa 1800
Ranked #11 of 555 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: One year old; streetfront historic downtown Fayetteville location; fine dining
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Circa 1800 has a wonderful menu from lunch to dinner and from Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays and special menus for Valentine’s Day, New Years Eve and more. The N.C. burger with pimento cheese and fried green tomatoes is my go to for lunch, everything is my go to for dinner and the always changing stuffed French toast is awesome for brunch. Everyone that works there is friendly and always has suggestions when you are stumped on what to eat. A must place to visit when coming to Fayetteville.

1  Thank Robin M

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We visited last Sunday after reading online. We get there and there is a long line so we decided to wait the 20 to 30 minutes as anyplace in this town with such a waiting line must offer something special. In all honesty our experience was OK. We ordered the corn beef hash and it was literally a plate of potatoes, dry corned beef mixed in, covered in an egg. The flavor was good overall, but we honestly expected better than average fair. The bar made us a couple of Bloody Mary drinks and while they tasted like every other in the area, these were the first I have had at a brunch that had zero garnish of any type. They do offer a fix your own option, but I can do that at home and not pay for it. Overall, the food was decent, but I don’t think expect I would wait in line for a table next time, as there are many places near by that have the same quality of food.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The wife and I love Circa 1800, from a wonderful brunch to a relaxing dinner. An outstanding meal in a nice little restaurant. A great escape from the normal food and these chain restaurants. If you are in Fayetteville and are looking for a wonderful meal, do not pass up Circa 1800!!!!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. Among the best in Fayetteville. The southern egg rolls are a must try. The southern fried pork chop was amazing. Make reservations and enjoy your dinner it’s worth a visit. Certainly a special occasion place that is head and shoulders above the chain places in fayetteville.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to reconnect with relatives whom we haven't seen in decades and were very pleased with Circa 1800. It is fairly small, which means very personal service. Our party of 8 got the Monte Cristo, sweet potato pancakes, breakfast hash, shrimp and grits, and other things I can't even remember. Everyone said their meals were good, with one minor exception. The shrimp and grits was a little spicier and runnier than our southern-bred expert liked. Overall I would say that it would fit in perfectly in Durham or Raleigh downtowns, and is pleasantly out of place in Fayetteville.