“The best Turkey in town”

The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop
Ranked #7 of 553 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop is so much more than a turkey place. Their sandwichs are great but their Southwestern Salad is the best. Also the Fried Okra with the Southwestern Ranch is a must try.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great find! The fried Turkey sandwich with stuffing and gravey on Texas toast was the best! Looking for an excellent quick lunch stop here. Went while driving down to Florida, well worth the detour off I-95!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I'm always a sucker for a good sandwich so when I found a place that puts fried turkey on a sandwich, I knew I had to try it. There were so many options I had a hard time choosing but absolutely loved everything. Since it was my first time going, the staff was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. I have a couple food allergies and they were so kind making sure I didn't have any issues. I will be frequenting the shop even if it's 30 min out of my way!!

2  Thank AdrianJ6
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I love when I have the opportunity to stop in for lunch here. The food is always fresh and tasty. The service is good and fast. The turkey is great and the okra is amazing.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Although it’s right after thanksgiving I can honestly say that their turkey sandwich was AWESOME! I had the one with bacon and cheddar on Texas toast. Yummy!

Their fried okra was the best that I have had in a long time! A little on the salty side but it was still delish!

The customer Service is awesome and the sandwiches came out quickly!

This is a place that I will defiantly have to return to get another item off their menu with a side of okra!