“Retirement Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

30 Mar 2018, for retirement dinner at 6pm. For me personally, I can’t eat seafood, but they did have some grilled products. They ask you to let them know of any sensitivities. The staff and manager were great. Most got the little trash can drinks which were so cute. I could smell all the great seasonings which I am used to in my travels. I spent 3 years also in Louisiana. I am on a diet, so I only had the Red Beans & Rice and Broccoli with two glasses of white Moscato wine. The red beans & rice had the seasoning I was used to and had some slices of sausage in it like old times & broccoli was cooked tender and fresh. The place was busy, but the staff were on it. The music was great and you can relax and enjoy yourself. Most got crab legs and a variety of other dishes and everyone was pleased with what they had. If I had to come back for another event, I will be there. Really enjoy myself, the company, and the staff.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Wow, the food is fresh and warm! the drinks are cold and the prices are just as good! The Service is pretty good too!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great service; the waitress was very attentive and looked for options for our son. The place is very clean.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Seating was quick and met the waitress in a timely manner. Not busy at that time. Had to find our waitress to order food since we received appetizer but she never took our main course order. Waiting for food took forever. We hardly ever saw our waitress. Way too long especially with a 22 month old. Took two hours start to finish. Crab was good. Clams in steamer pot where silver dollar size at best. Received incomplete meals and had to tell waitress what should be with them. Some items a bit pricey for small portions. Crabs were the best part of the meal. Think our waitress was new.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

What can you say it’s good can’t lie, crab legs and corn were seasoned to the “T”. Prices are great for the food and “adult drinks” were good and strop bang for your buck. Very clean establishment I would recommend. Also there crab dip