“very cool place”

Baron's At Holiday Inn I-95
Reserve with OpenTable
Baron's At Holiday Inn I-95 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 555 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 13 October 2017

very cool bar to relax after long hour of work. it get busy during weekend especially on festival period.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner and breakfast here. Good food and service. We plan on staying here again as we travel this way frequently.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

WIfe and I were having the free Breakfast Buffet. The crew was fighting over where to sit people.. what does it matter? The buffet has numerous items but the fruit was sour tasking and the tables were sticky. Should of eaten at McDonald/

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Drinks at the bar were very good. We both had burgers and fries for dinner and they were delicious. Our waitress/bartender was helpful, friendly and on top of everything.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

This restaurant is located in the Holiday Inn on Cedar Creek Road. While staying at the hotel this past week I ate one breakfast and two dinners at this restaurant. The breakfast buffet was nothing to brag about - but it was good for a quick breakfast one morning. If I had stopped for breakfast the second morning I would have ordered from the menu. Both of my dinners however were very good. The first evening I enjoyed the rib eye steak with steamed broccoli and fried onion rings. The second evening I enjoyed the salmon with steamed broccoli, fried onion rings, and a small salad. Both meals were quickly prepared and served piping hot. While the breakfast menu was the standard Holiday Inn menu, the dinner menu was, thankfully, an expanded version of the standard menu that included several local offerings. My servers were friendly and attentive. Prices were reasonable. The beers were on special and nice and cold! This was not a fancy place, but it was very convenient and I would dine here again the next time that I stay at the hotel.