“Dinner with friends ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

What an awesome place to go eat, got seated in the bar and let me say it was great. The entire wait staff incredible my server was Nicole so if you come here ask for here she makes you feel right at home. They even have place cards that gives your bartender/servers name your drink that you ordered and what you orders I would go with the filets. Best bartenders I have had in the states!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We went here several times. I thought that maybe the food was bad the one time, but we gave it another try, and it was still awful at this particular location. The service was also bad. I will not be going here ever again!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My son took me and my daughter here while we were visiting him. Our server, was so sweet ! I wish I could remember her name! I order the filet that was cooked exactly the way I like! Very flavorful! The rolls with cinnamon butter were awesome! And the side salad was huge! Great evening!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place can get pretty busy, specially on the weekends, but worth the wait if you want a great steak. I mostly get the Ribeye or Prime Rib and love them both. To me, this place has the best of those two in town. They have overcooked my steak from time to time, but always make things right. The free peanuts and dinner rolls are a nice touch and tasty as well. I recommend the call ahead seating, you can even do it on their app. This will certainly save you time waiting once you get there. The waitresses are always friendly and enjoyable to talk to. Been going here for years and will continue, as they have the best steaks in town!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My daughter had the filet, my wife had the NY Strip, and I had the sirloin. Mine turned out to be the best of the three - go figure (I had the combo w/ribs). My wife's and my daughter's steaks were very tasteless. Ribs were good and tender. The margarita on the rocks was good and sweet (w/additional Citron). Caesar salad was average, glad we opted for the additional bacon. Bread was soft and abundant, but not a favor of the flavored butter, but we did get regular butter and that was good. The baked potato as a side was also very good, but I opted for all the extras on that. Overall, I had much better comparable steaks at Outback. Our waitress was fantastic and extremely responsive to any needs and made frequent checks.