“Lunch is better plan”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Steak was cooked perfect and the lunch crowd is better for those who just want to eat without all the "entertainment" of line dancing waitresses. Katherine was our Hostess and was TOP NOTCH. She seated us quickly, told us of any specials, and assured we knew who our server would be. GREAT EMPLOYEE.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

What an awesome place to go eat, got seated in the bar and let me say it was great. The entire wait staff incredible my server was Nicole so if you come here ask for here she makes you feel right at home. They even have place cards that gives your bartender/servers name your drink that you ordered and what you orders I would go with the filets. Best bartenders I have had in the states!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We went here several times. I thought that maybe the food was bad the one time, but we gave it another try, and it was still awful at this particular location. The service was also bad. I will not be going here ever again!

1  Thank Minnette3
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My son took me and my daughter here while we were visiting him. Our server, was so sweet ! I wish I could remember her name! I order the filet that was cooked exactly the way I like! Very flavorful! The rolls with cinnamon butter were awesome! And the side salad was huge! Great evening!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place can get pretty busy, specially on the weekends, but worth the wait if you want a great steak. I mostly get the Ribeye or Prime Rib and love them both. To me, this place has the best of those two in town. They have overcooked my steak from time to time, but always make things right. The free peanuts and dinner rolls are a nice touch and tasty as well. I recommend the call ahead seating, you can even do it on their app. This will certainly save you time waiting once you get there. The waitresses are always friendly and enjoyable to talk to. Been going here for years and will continue, as they have the best steaks in town!