“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Their salsa bar is nothing remarkable. There are much better establishments in the local area for this type of cuisine for less.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Always a great meal. I ho at least a couple times a month. I either get a lunch #14 or #2. Always great service and food.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great place to go for lunch! Many lunch combos for 6.99! I had a number one with a chil relleno and taco with rice and guacamole. My hubby had the burrito with rice and loads of fresh tomatoes, ice berg lettuce and sour cream. Yummy! Lunch ends at 2:30 so go before they shift to dinner for the great prices!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

This is a local family owned franchise and I have eaten at at least six of the restaurants in the area. My favorite one is the one near the intersection of Raeford Road and Gillis Hill Road in Fayetteville. The chips and salsa is really good and so is their queso dip. Pretty much everything on the menu is good! The customer service is generally above than what you get anywhere else - they are on point and courteous. This is my favorite Mexican restaurant!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I stopped after Sunday church services for lunch. We hadn't been here for a while, but were not disappointed. The salsa & chips always gets us off to a great start. Hint: Don't start eating the salsa & chips until you get your sweet tea. The salsa is spicy, but you can get mild on request. We are creatures of habit, and especially enjoy their tacos and beef burritos. I highly recommend this location, but don't know anything about the several other locations in the Fayetteville area.