“Our trip to Fayetteville, NC”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 563 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We walked into Mission BBQ and immediately we're met by their wait staff eager to take our order. Being the first time for us, the cashier explained their menu to us. We then placed our order, got our drinks, then found our table. After a brief period our order was ready and our name was called. Everything that we ordered was delicious. They had several different BBQ sauces to meet everyone's tastes. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We are from Kansas City and know BBQ. This equaled our BBQ, maybe even better. Everyone in our party chose different meats. Everyone seemed to love what they ordered. I had the three meat plate of pulled pork, sausage, and brisket. The brisket was very tender, moist, and awesome! Mission BBQ will be on our be back list When we get back to Fort Bragg. I thought this was a local BBQ restaurant, but I found out there are 57 of these restaurants.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Wish i had visited this place sooner than wasting my time and money to the other restaurants in the area.
I had the brisket meal which it was amazing and then i ordered the pulled pork which it was tasteful as well.
I had those 2 dishes in the same price i paid the night before to a burger restaurant near by which i didn't enjoy.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I've eaten at Mission BBQ once. It seems very corporate and basic. The sides were better than the meats. I prefer local establishments for barbecue, I guess. The staff was friendly. It was expensive and a little noisy.

2  Thank Greg G
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Had dinner and was delighted with the quality of food and the great staff.....everything we tried was so good.....all the meats are so tender and moist....
Really appreciate their dedication to service members.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I have Celiac Disease which means that I can't eat anything that contains gluten. When asked about their procedures to avoid gluten cross-contamination, the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. When I asked them about their dedicated fryers, they informed me that they do not put anything into their fryers that contain gluten to further decrease the risk of cross-contamination. They even provided me with a free GF menu to take home. Furthermore, all of their sauces (with the exception of one) are gluten free. I had the Pulled Pork with French Fries. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and will be happy to go back.