“Excellent Lunch”

Huske Hardware House Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #21 of 564 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Huske Hardware House Restaurant and Brewery has been a historic, downtown icon for over a decade, but the building itself has had an even richer 110-year-old history and is part of the National Register of Historic Places. We are a veteran owned business and are locally operated. We have a working brewery onsite to brew our craft brews for in house and distribution through out North Carolina. Our menu is bound to have something to satisfy any palette. We offer wings, burgers, steaks and not to mention our fish and chips. We have daily/nightly food and drink specials and offer a DJ for entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights after 10pm. We look forward to meeting and hope you enjoy an exceptional experience at Huske Hardware Restaurant and Brewery.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I frequently visit friends in Fayettville and have found Huske Hardware has become our go to place for lunch. Service has been spot on and the food fresh, well prepared and delicious. Salads are great and sandwiches are large and more than enough to satisfy a hungry appetite!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

When traveling through strange places eating can be hit or miss! My wife suggested we try it. She had a Cob Salad and I had the Bangers and Mash. Not English Bangers, but they were quite good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Doing business in Fayetteville without a lot of time to drive away from downtown Fayetteville...so this was recommended. Facilities are great and in an excellent location. Lunchtime seating was quick and space was ample. Informed them that we needed food quickly and they accommodated us with fast service and excellent food. We will be back to sample the beer!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve read of the bangers and mash but I’m more of a steak eater than a sausage eater so I got the beef tips over mashed potatoes. It was nothing short of perfection. Cooked as requested, delicious, and the service was “spot on”. I will return on my next pass through for sure!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Whose Sunday doesn’t get better with $4 bloodys and $2 draft? If you come to Fayetteville and don’t try Huske Hardware you are missing something really special.

I used to frequent this pub quite often when the war was on - and I wasn’t deployed. This weekend I made my way back to Bragg to see my oldest son who is there training now. I couldn’t wait to visit Huske since I hadn’t been there in a few years. It didn’t disappoint. It was as enjoyable visit as ever and the specials I remembered were still going strong.

Nice folks. Great prices. Best pub atmosphere in town.

Free street parking.