“Good quick bite option”

Baldinos Giant Jersey Subs
Ranked #250 of 563 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 16 November 2016

While visiting family in the area, we were looking for a quick bite but something other than a burger option. Baldinos was nearby and was suitable for 4 adults on a Saturday afternoon. Compared to other sub options, Baldinos Giant Jersey Subs aren't kidding when they claim "giant." I ordered the regular meatball sub and there was enough for 2 adults. Not knowing this is a local or regional chain, I would return if needing a quick bite. The location is slightly outdated, likely a Pizza Hut in its past life. A flat screen mounted in the corner, good for catching weekend games. During out visit it appeared the owner was in the back manning the grills, and overall customer service was first class. As far as fast food options, it's very good and I would repeat.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

The owner was not very nice. The sub that I had was OK but not worth the money. I would not go back.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I got got a sub to take out. The quality and quantity was good. It was big enough for 2 meals. It was as good as Subway, although a little more expensive. The guy who took the order wasn't at all friendly, but he wasn't grumpy either. While waiting for it to be made, I took a seat. The person who came to the table to deliver it to me was very nice and friendly. Parking was adequate. I would go there again.

Reviewed 23 December 2014 via mobile

I was craving a sub and little I know that close to my house was this little jewel. First impression it was updated, in need of a new look. Some booths were torn a bit but the food is outstanding. Owner is a nice person and fast making the subs. We had the steak and cheese. It was huge and delicious. A lot of fresh cut slices of steak , caramelized onions and any dressings a veggies added if requested. Affordable price and daily specials from $3.99 meals. I like subways but this Baldinos subs where better than them. You eat them and stay wanting more. 5 rating on taste.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

The best subs in Fayetteville. I always get their party trays for special occasions. The subs are fresh on good bread and good ingredients.